Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Cannot move Word table up on the page

Thank you very much. I just could not figure out why it placed itself
there.

Jeff

Lene Fredborg wrote:
You can change the position as follows:
Click in the calendar (which is a Word table). Then select Table
Table Properties Table tab. Below "Text wrapping", you will see
that the table has bee set to "Around". Click "None" instead. Click
OK.

This will move the calendar up to the top margin.

I created a Planning weekly calendar from a template I downloaded
from the Microsoft website. However this calendar starts at the
middle of my page and I cannot figure out how to move it up. I
uploaded it to http://www.orthohelp.com/word/planningcalendar.doc

Can someone help? Thanks.

Any other such calendar would also be appreciated.

Jeff