Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Setting a colored background for my Chapter Title Heading

No, just remove the shading from the other heading levels.

"Soccerman58" wrote in message
Hi
I am reading the primer at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html
and I have done all that she says about setting Heading 1 based on No

Style,
Heading 2 based on Heading 1, etc.

Well, I have set up my Heading 1 so that it is formatted to say Chapter

and
I tried to give it a shaded background so it looks nice, but it

automatically
applied the same formatting to all the other Heading styles. Not

altogether
unsurprising, really. Do I have to create a new style called Heading 1
Colored Back and base it on Heading 1 maybe?
Thanks
Phil