Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I repeat the heading on every page in Word?

That is what the Header in a document is used for. From the View menu,
select Header and Footer. You will need to divide your document into
Sections by inserting a section break when ever you want the text in the
Header to change, and it will be necessary to unlink the Header in a section
from that in the previous section so that they are independent of one
another.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"legge" wrote in message
I'm creating a Manual and I want certain words to repeat on every page; I
also want to be able to type beside those certain words when necessary,
i.e.)
Policy:
Effective:
Revised:
will be the titles I want repeated on every page (except the title page).
will then want to type (or copy) the Policy and Subject as appropriate.