Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I repeat the heading on every page in Word?

As Doug suggests, you could put this information in the page header (see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm). If the information
will be different on each page, however, you will need to have it in the
body of the page. For that purpose, you might want to save the stubs as an
AutoText entry; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htm.

"legge" wrote in message
I'm creating a Manual and I want certain words to repeat on every page; I
also want to be able to type beside those certain words when necessary,

i.e.)
Policy:
Effective:
Revised:
will be the titles I want repeated on every page (except the title page).

will then want to type (or copy) the Policy and Subject as appropriate.