Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default track changes balloon

Unfortunately no, not in W2003. I recorded a macro that turns off the
display of all markup but formatting, accepts all changes shown, and then
turns on the displays all markup again. I assigned the macro to a button on
one of my add-on toolbars.

Blessedly, W2007 lets you choose not to collect formatting changes, but the
choice doesn't stick. I haven't yet tried to figure out why.

PamC

Kaveret wrote:
Is there anyway in WORD 2003 to show baloons for comments bu tNOT for
formatting changes? They seemed linked but this is rather annoying and rather
arbitrary.