Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Hyperlinks attached to images not working after pdf

This appears to be a bug in Word 2010 (when using Save As to create the PDF).
Text hyperlinks are still preserved, though.

As a workaround, you could try some third-party PDF converter.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nicole Jones" wrote in message ...

Hi I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I use alot
of images to navigate around large documents by attaching hyperlinks to
images, using 'to a place in the document'.

In Word 2007 when I pdf'd the document I could still use the images to
navigate, now with Word 2010 the hyperlinks are not working after the
document has been pdf'd, however hyperlinks to websites still remain
embeded.

If anyone can help me find a work around or something that would be
great, the catch is, I still have to use the images.

Thank you

NJ