Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Watermark on every page

Yes, by inserting the watermark on the first and second pages. You
would have the same problem in older versions of Word too when you
select different first page headers/footers.

jlfetch wrote:

I want a watermark to appear on every page. I was able to do this until the
company installed the latest update for 2007. Now the watermark appears only
on page 1 when inserted at the beginning of the document. I assumed it had
something to do with having my first page set as 'different' and when I
unclicked this the watermark did appear on every page. My problem is that I
have to have the first page as different. Does anyone know how to get around
this problem?