Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandy G. Sandy G. is offline

Default Set up auto text in 2007 and then create auto text entries

I have just installed Word 2007. I am a medical transcriptionist and I used
Auto Text in my former version all the time to speed up my work. It used to
be accessed the same as auto correct but now the auto text feature is gone.
I have spent hours trying to find auto text in 2007. I found a way to
display the auto text button on the toolbar but it doesn't allow me to create
an entry. I really need help with this as my livelihood depends on it.
Thank you so much for any help you can give me....Sandy