Graham Mayor

Without the password you cannot open this encrypted document. There are
password cracking tools available on the internet which you can attempt to
use at your own risk, but note that while their demos may seem spectacularly
quick with four digit locks, things get a lot slower when using real world
passwords, and you could find that it takes days (or longer) of continuous
processing to crack the password.

Eagle69 wrote:
I created a word document using MS Word from my Office XP package and
assigned a password to protect it. Actually it is a file I don't wish
my teenage children opening and reading. Anyway I can't remember the
password or for some reason the password I believe I used is not
working. How can I open the document? I need to be able to reset the
password or remove it or something first, but how can I do that?