Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I copy a template to a second page in Microsoft word?

Word doesn't allow you to add a page the way page layout software does.
Typically, you just continue typing until text forces a new page. However,
you can press Ctrl+Enter to manually insert a page break.

If you are trying to duplicate the contents of a page, select the contents
and then use copy and paste. Anything in the selection, including objects
anchored to text paragraphs, will be copied and pasted.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jamie" wrote in message
I am trying to copy an Invoice I created in Microsoft word to the second
page and cannot do so?