Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ian Easson Ian Easson is offline

Default Q about New Bibliography Feature in Word 2007 beta

I have a long document with many chapters. I need a bibliography at the end
of each chapter. How can I do this using the new bibliography feature? All
they speak about in the help file is inserting *one* bibliography (usually at
the end of the document). I have tried inserting multiple bibliographies,
but each refers to the complete list of sources cited in the overall document.

Would using master documents and subdocuments be the way to go? Does this
allow me to create a separate bibliography for each subdocument?

Thanks,