Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do you save border changes in Excel table

Oh Suzanne The crystal ball must be failing you. But he did mention
document..

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
And was there somewhere in your post that you mentioned Word?

There are a couple of possibilities here. One is that if you have
gridlines turned on in Excel, your sheet will come in with borders in
Word, I believe. Also, if your default table style uses borders, you'll
get them when you paste in from Excel. Try choosing Table Normal as your
default table style.

http://word.mvps.org

"dh" wrote in message
Oh, I guess you didn't know that you can insert excel tables into word
documents.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You'll probably get more answers if you post in an Excel NG. This one is
for
Word.

http://word.mvps.org

"dh" wrote in message
I have figured out how to remove cell borders from my Excel table where
it
doesn't print with borders but everytime I reopen my document they are
back
on there