Klaus Linke

There isn't a built-in text retrieval/query language. I wrote to
asking to add such a feature to Word (including, say,
"NEAR", Boolean operators such as "AND", "OR", "NOT"/"EXCEPT", and the
already existing "Sounds like" and "Match all word forms").

There seem to be only very expensive corporate solutions for this kind of
search like
http://www.isysusa.com/downloads/whi...whitepaper.pdf

At least, I haven't seen a cheap or free add-in for this kind of query.

Regards,
Klaus

Is there a way to find instances of words near other words, or to do
Boolean-style searches, within a Word document?

For example, I want to find all instances of the word "hello" within 2

words
of "world". So, I would find "hello world", "hello happy world", "hello

and
goodbye world."

I tried typing in Hello * World in the Find What... box, but that didn't

work.

Any ideas? Thanks.