WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: HOW CAN WE CHANGE PAGE BORDER FROM PT INTO CENTIMETER

To change the measurement for page border from pt into centimeter in Microsoft Word, follow these steps:
  1. Open your Word document and click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the "Page Borders" button in the "Page Background" section of the ribbon.
  3. In the "Borders and Shading" dialog box that appears, click on the "Options" button at the bottom of the window.
  4. In the "Border and Shading Options" dialog box, you will see a section called "Measure from:" with a drop-down menu next to it. Click on the drop-down menu and select "Centimeters" from the list.
  5. Click "OK" to close the "Border and Shading Options" dialog box.
  6. Now you can set your page border measurements in centimeters instead of points. Simply enter the desired values in the "Width" and "Height" fields under the "Settings" section of the "Borders and Shading" dialog box.

That's it! Your page border measurements will now be in centimeters instead of points.