Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
seven seven is offline

Default How do I stop uncontrolled scrolling?

"Miriam613" wrote:

Regardless of whether I'm in Word, Excel, or on the internet, my pages scroll
wildly. I've adjusted my mouse countless times, as per Microsoft's
suggestion and this does nothing at all. I can't even get the word
"scrolling" to show up when I ask for help. I am not a new used, but I've
bought two new laptops in the past several months and both of them do the
same things. I'm so frustrated that I sometimes have to put my work down and
go away from it to get calm.

How do I get some control over this wild scrolling? Anybody bump into this?