Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2003 Hyperlink Question

Hi Ocean mist,

Are you trying to create a link to a file that works from within a Word document or from within a web page?

Whether the protocol used to get to the file is http:// or file:// you can use the Insert=Hyperlink (Ctrl+K) dialog to create the
link to the document from within your Word document.

"ocean mist" wrote in message ...
We are putting a file on our intranet that has a hyperlink to a document
(Word document) that will be stored in the same file folder on the intranet
server. How do we link to the other document? Apparently it is not an http
link so how is it done?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP