Word Heretic

G'day rdrclshad ,

Word tries to render rich text. Notepad ignores the complex RTF and
goes with the simple text copy. It is also possible that network lag /
collisions are causing a delay in rendering many references to
networked objects.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

rdrclshad reckoned:

Good afternoon, I have been searching the posts for this but have not been
able to find anything. But I am kind of new at this so forgive me if it is
here. I am running word 2002 sp3 and internet explorer 6.0.28 on windows 2000
sp3 systems when my user copies data from a web site either text or pictures
it will take up to 2 minutes to paste into word. When I log in (domain admin)
it will paste just fine (10 seconds). When the user pastes into notepad it
takes about the same time (10 sec). The same user did not have any problem
before we upgraded him to office 2002. This does happen to all the users in
the same office not sure if it happens in other places. Can someone point me
to a kb article or information on this problem. Thank you for any assistance