Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sjschmidtky sjschmidtky is offline

Default Pictures in a Table - Darn, not better in Word 2007

Suzanne,

Yes, I need the text to remain in the cells and do the wrapping around a
picture placed across several cells.

Steve
--
Steve

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In this instance, would it work to merge the cells in question? Or do you
need the text to remain in specific cells?

"sjschmidtky" wrote in message
I was looking forward to Word 2007 anticipating that it would handle the
insertion of pictures better in a table. I want to put a picture in a

table
so that it spans columns and rows and have it wrap the text in the cells
around it. But, it still insists on inserting the picture in a cell, not
across cells.

Anyone have any ideas how I might get this functionality to work in Word

2007?

Thanks!
--
Steve