Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default When I press enter, the cursor does not move to the next line.

Hi ?B?SmVubmll?=,

When I press enter, my cursor moves forward one or two spaces, but does not
return to the next line. After this happens, once I start typing, the cursor
will jump down to the next line. This is an annoying problem, as I do a lot
of writing on my computer.

When it finally moves to the next line, does the text move from the point where
you'd pressed enter? If yes, then you should try updating your graphics card
driver from the manufacturer's website.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org