Builder Brian Builder Brian is offline
Junior Member

Just to confirm what Sue Harris said...I was able to fix problem by setting table properties to one column.

Select/highlight the table, go to Format, then Columns, then click one column under presets and click OK

Brian

[quote=Sue Harris;491486]I know this is an old thread but I had exactly the same problem and found the solution on another thread so thought I would post here.

Columns is the culprit. I had just one line at the top that had been set to 2 columns. I selected all in my document and set to one column and the problem is rectified.

Hope this helps someone.