Graham Mayor

Default Changes have been made ..... , Normal.dot. Do you want to save cha

While the add-in for OmniPage may be the problem (remove the add-in to
check), it is possible that you have orphan temp files - particularly
normal.dot's temp file present when Word is closed. See
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

After removing any temp files, save normal.dot at the prompt.

Nevio wrote:
I use Windows XP Home SP and Office 2000, when I exit Word I get this
message "Changes have been made that effect the Global Templet,
Normal.dot. Do you want to save the changes", even though I haven't
made any changes that may affect the Normal.dot Global Templet. I
click yes to save, but the message re-appears each time Word is used
and closed.
This may have occured after my recent installation of the scanning
software OmniPage V15, which by default added a small Tool Bar with 4
Icons to Word, but I am not sure of the timing. Is this possible, and
how do I get rid of this annoying message?

Nevio