Sandra Miller

Default Open DataSource Works On Windows XP but not on Windows 2000

I am using VB.Net to automate Word 2003 mailmerge; the datasource is a
Microsoft Access database that has a database password. The code works fine
on my development computer which has Windows XP Professional (SP2 is not
installed) but it does not work on my deployment computer which has Windows
2000, SP4 installed. Both computers have Word 2003 installed. I thought it
might be a password problem but I removed the password and am still getting
the same error: "Word was unable to open the datasource."

Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy