Luc

Wayne,
You could consider using a table, put your emblems in column 1 and three and
your text in the middle column. Set your borders to no border and you are
set.
The picture of the earth in the template has been put in the header and
footer. When you click on the button with the little dog on it in the
picture toolbar you will be able to choose before text. Then you can freely
move it around.
Luc
"Wayne" schreef in bericht

I am trying to create a template with an office letterhead on it. The
letterhead will consist of two emblems (one on each side) with text
between them. I have the text in the middle done, but can't get the
emblems to stay put! I would like to be able to make them like the
"earth" picture in the Contemporary Letter template, where they can be
re-sized and moved around at will, but can't figure out how to do this.
If anyone has a better idea on how to do this, I am open for
suggestions! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Wayne

--
Wayne