Andrea Jones

Put your cursor at the top of page 2. Click on File - Page Setup and set
the margins to the new values for the rest of the letter. In the 'Apply to'
box in the Margins section of the window choose 'This point forward', this
will put a section break in your document so you can set the margins for the
rest of the document independently of the first page.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk
http://www.allaboutclait.com

"NAF_SPAC" wrote:

I have a letterhead document which has a text box that goes vertically along
the left side. I've set a 1.8 left margin to accommodate that text box.

Is there a way to force all succeeding pages to go back to a 1 inch margin?
I know you can tell it to use headers/footers only on page 1 (which I also
had to do in this document), but is there a way to say 'only use these
margins on page 1'?

Thanks in advance -- I am desperate for help!!

Happy Wednesday.