Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Well, the shading can be removed by clicking the Shading button on the
Form Field toolbar. However, as for removing the bookmarks, I'd
suggest you use caution doing that, as they may well be needed to keep
the document automation in place.

Why do you want to do this...for strictly cosmetic reasons?

You might want to check with the person who created the form to see if
these are still required. Many times documents will be reopened and
need those markers.

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:42:57 -0500, "Brady Finney"
wrote:

I have a long client questionnaire that we just automated with numerous
bookmarks. However, we need to e-mail the document to people and I would
like to get rid of the bookmarks and the shading after the data has been
"updated" and just have the data in the fields.

Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Brady