Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default How do I remove a font from the font menu in word?

(1) No locker

(2) I'm still a temp. They should be glad that I'm willing to use my own
equipment and not charge them for its use.

(3) I don't need an extra printer for my personal use and I am not forking
over my money for the equipment and consumables for their use.

I know that sounds odd but I'm not getting big bucks. Even if I had my own
printer, I would still have to pay for the ink and I'm not going to pay for
supplies to do my job.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Uncle Joe" wrote in message
Perhaps I'm not fully understanding the odd situation but if you
miss printer access so much, why not buy a nice little printer for
your own use? You can buy a cheap Lexmark printer at Wal-Mart
for $39.99 or a faster, better quality HP or Canon printer for $80.
You can store the printer in the bottom of your locker when not in
use.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I rarely get calls at work so that part isn't a big issue. It's the no
printer access which really gets to me.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
no phone.

Bliss.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I share a computer with someone at work myself. It's not the computer
that
mind sharing, it's that when she comes into work, I have to move all of
my
stuff into a small breakroom with a small table. If it wasn't that I
use
my
own craptop (which I volunteered to use) I'd have no computer. I have
no
network access, no printer access, and no phone. May I use your advice
so
can stop moving my stuff for two days a week?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Magnum.07" wrote in message
why dont you just shoot the guy who you share the computer with and
then
permanenlty personalise it?
--
Myron Godinho

"WordKing" wrote:

I share a computer. I use fonts off a thumb drive that I do not copy
onto
the
hard drive. These fonts continue to be on the drop down menu even
when
the
thumb drive isn't in the machine. I would like to take these out of
the
menu.
How is that done?