Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

Default How do I remove a font from the font menu in word?

Understand all that you said, but the problem remains:
How are you going to cope with an unfortunate situation
where you're relegated to a back corner with no phone or
printer access? You either (1) tolerate it for the duration of
the temp job, or (2) do something positive to change the
situation. Talk to Management. Explain how having a real
desk, phone, and printer access can make you even more
productive.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
(1) No locker

(2) I'm still a temp. They should be glad that I'm willing to use my own equipment and not charge them for
its use.

(3) I don't need an extra printer for my personal use and I am not forking over my money for the equipment
and consumables for their use.

I know that sounds odd but I'm not getting big bucks. Even if I had my own printer, I would still have to
pay for the ink and I'm not going to pay for supplies to do my job.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Uncle Joe" wrote in message ...
Perhaps I'm not fully understanding the odd situation but if you
miss printer access so much, why not buy a nice little printer for
your own use? You can buy a cheap Lexmark printer at Wal-Mart
for $39.99 or a faster, better quality HP or Canon printer for $80.
You can store the printer in the bottom of your locker when not in
use.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I rarely get calls at work so that part isn't a big issue. It's the no printer access which really gets to
me.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
no phone.

Bliss.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I share a computer with someone at work myself. It's not the computer that
mind sharing, it's that when she comes into work, I have to move all of my
stuff into a small breakroom with a small table. If it wasn't that I use
my
own craptop (which I volunteered to use) I'd have no computer. I have no
network access, no printer access, and no phone. May I use your advice so
can stop moving my stuff for two days a week?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Magnum.07" wrote in message
why dont you just shoot the guy who you share the computer with and
then
permanenlty personalise it?
--
Myron Godinho

"WordKing" wrote:

I share a computer. I use fonts off a thumb drive that I do not copy
onto
the
hard drive. These fonts continue to be on the drop down menu even when
the
thumb drive isn't in the machine. I would like to take these out of the
menu.
How is that done?