Charles Kenyon

Only problem is that you can't save your responses without having full
Acrobat, but still better than nothing. I still import mine into paperport
and use their form filling software which lets you save the answers and
change them later.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
I think the last time I downloaded an IRS form, I was pleasantly surprised
to discover that they *had* made them fillable forms requiring only Adobe
Reader to type responses in. Didn't expect such logic/consideration from
the
government.

DM

On 1/24/05 4:23 PM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can download all IRS forms as PDFs, but I don't think any are
fillable,
even if you have Acrobat. What you need is dedicated tax software such as
TurboTax.