TRM

Default template settings

When a document is created using a template, is there anything that would
cause one of the template settings to be changed or set back to a standard
default? I have a template being used in a network setting (multiple users),
occasionally users state that a setting is different than expected, for
example, this template has document tracking set on and changes are set to
show in red. Recently a user stated his changes were not shown in red. I
have gone back in and checked the template settings and tried to recreate the
same situation, but everything seems to be fine when I have used it (from a
different computer). Thanks for any help!