Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad Brad is offline

Default Word Tab Toolbars Keep on Closing--How to Keep them Open?

Until yesterday, no matter which one tab I had selected in Word 2007, the
Home, Insert, Page Layout, References, Mailings, Review, and View tab
toolbars used to remain always visible while working on a document.
Yesterday, while working a few hours on a large Word file, these tabs now
close their toolbars when I edit directly in the Word file. I want the
selected tabs toolbar to always remain visible, as it was before.
In vain, I have looked throughout the online Help, Word Options, and Office
Online, but I cannot find the solution. I have tried right-clicking here and
there, hoping to find some setting.
Help, please!
Thank you