Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Nigel Molesworth[_2_] is offline

Default Duplex Printing Landscape

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:05:38 +0000, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

Imagine a landscape document, binding at the top. When I flip a page up, I
want the reverse side to be the right way up.

Look at these photos of what I get, they are not what I want:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/nigelmercier/misc-w.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/nigelmercier/misc-p1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/nigelmercier/misc-p2.jpg

I've tried to send this twice now, perhaps it's the URLs that are causing it
to be rejected, or maybe the number of lines. Time for some Lorem Ipsum ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec turpis
lacus, rutrum id, fermentum id, sodales et, ipsum. Maecenas ligula. Donec
hendrerit, felis ut euismod aliquam, felis diam scelerisque nulla, id
interdum nulla augue non odio.