Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default What happen to the Header?

Hello Peter,

It sounds as if you've lost your "white space." Position your cursor at the
top of the page and when you see double arrows click and your white space
should then reappear. I hope this has been helpful to you.

"Peter" wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for reviewing my question. When I open a new Word document, my
cursor at the very top edge of the page as if there was no header. I then
select the View-Header and Footer menu option, the header appears. If I
close the Header/Footer view, then my cursor is position correctly on the
page. It never use to be like this, so what's the problem?

Many Thanks in Advance
Peter