Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Envelope Template

You will also find some envelope templates for download from my web site
which contain macrobutton fields which can be used to enter data manually or
call it from Outlook. They do not, however, work with the envelope/label
wizard. For those you need the link Charles pointed out.

Charles Kenyon wrote:
The envelope icon calls up the envelopes and labels wizard, which
does not use your template. What, specifically, would you like to
have happen that you think can be accomplished using a template?
Chances are good that this can be accomplished without creating a
template. http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Otherwise, you can create a new document, format it to be an envelope
with the appropriate information and macrobutton fields to enter
information, and save that as a template. Then, when you want to
create an envelope you can use File New to create an envelope based
on your template.
"Carol" wrote in message
Please tell me how to create an envelope template that I can use by
clicking
on the envelope icon. Thanks!