Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Custom form for specified Document Properties

I added the Advanced Document Properties button to the QAT, which gets you
there in one click, two to get to Custom (and the next time you open it, it
will open at Custom).

http://word.mvps.org

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
You could add the Properties command from the all commands group to the
QAT
(Quick Access Toolbar) and that would reduce the 'massive number' of
keystrokes to three. One to display the properties window - two more to
display the advanced properties.

"David Powell" wrote:

Under Word 2007, by default, there's a huge number of keystrokes required
get to Custom Document Properties.
I'd like to make this simple.
Two ways forward have thwarted me, esp. since Word Help is no longer
working
properly for me (I'm getting empty Office 2010 stuff - subject of a
separate
post.)

i) build a form (I've forgotten how to do this.)
ii) explore the opportunities suggested by the ribbon under
Developer|Templates|Document Panel. The dialog box that opens looks like
it
might supply what I want.

Normally, the Help system would send me where I want to go. But it seems
be broken for me.

Thanks