Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How do I copy or move multiple files?

This doesn't really belong in a Word newsgroup but... Why are you
transferring your files one at a time? If you prefer not to use you flash
drive, network the two computers together and transfer them that way.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"jcb" wrote in message
I buying a new PC & I want put what I have this one on the new one. I don't
to have to save every one of thousands of files one at a time to my flash
drive & transfer. I don't mind the transfer from device to device - How do
move or copy multiples?? Also, will this work in Excel?