WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Using Columns within a Table

To use columns within a table cell, follow these steps:
  1. First, select the cell where you want to add the columns.
  2. Next, go to the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Merge Cells" dropdown and select "Split Cells".
  4. In the "Split Cells" dialog box, choose the number of columns and rows you want to split the cell into. For example, if you want two columns, select "2" in the "Number of columns" field.
  5. Click "OK" to split the cell into the desired number of columns.

Now you can enter your data into each column separately. You can also adjust the width of each column by clicking and dragging the column border.