Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default How to change default text allignment for new documents in wor

Sorry. I have never used a different direction language so I don't know what
the settings are. You can set a base style defined as being in English,
though.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"val" wrote in message
news

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Start by explaining what it is you are trying to do in this large white
space:

OK, first hi and thank you for taking the time to help me with this issue.

The configuration, I have Win xp pro with 2003 office pro installed. I use
two languages the default is English an additional one is Hebrew.

The problem.... when I open new document in Word (or any other Ms Office
outlook) the document openes in Right to Left alignment and Hebrew as the
language.
I would like to change it so any new document in word or new email in
outlook will have by default Left to Right allignment with english as a
language.

See http://addbalance.com/word/defaultfont.htm. Instead of changing the
font
formatting, you are changing the paragraph formatting but the same
methods
still apply.

--
Charles Kenyon