Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jen Jen is offline

Default Table header rows and section breaks

Thanks Suzanne.

The table spans over 4 pages.

The slight difference is actually page numbering, but I haven't been able to
figure out a way to do it automatically. Basically, the footer of the
document has to include both the total pagination for the document (page 20
of 23, page 21 of 23...), as well as the pagination within that section (page
1 of 4, etc.). Both of these need to be in the document footer. I can get one
or the other to work, but not both in one footer, which seems a bit weird
since I can imagine I'm not the only person who'd want to do this!

Thanks,
Jen