Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hollis Paul Hollis Paul is offline

Default Smart Art Templates for Word 2007

In article , Jay Freedman wrote:
I don't know whether there's some technical reason the gallery is
monochrome, but it seems unlikely. Full-color galleries would make a good
suggestion for the next version of Office.

Well, I hope you will make it. I will probably be an Alheimeric vegetable
staring all day at a BSOD and thinking what a wonderful picture I am looking
at. Blue has always been my favorite color!

Not having marketing savvy is not a sign of stupidity in my book. I was
hoping that there was some operation associated with the graphics, like
sucking in ads from Google or such that might be related to the labels
inserted in the graphic Icons. If not, then they seem just as dumb as the
others.

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA