Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mary

Default Change Location of Open Data Sources

I have an application that runs a Word Mail Merge on a Citrix machine.
The client is presented in Word Mail Merge but the client can not click
on the Open Data Sources button on the Mail Merge toolbar because the
Citrix machine is locked down and Word is running on the Citrix machin.
I want to have the My Data Sources moved to another machine, with a
drive letter mapping, so when they click on Open Data Sources they are
in some folder on say the R:\ drive.

Can you change the location of the My Data Sources, or more importantly
the location of the Open Data Sources button?

Thanks

Brenda