Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Expanding Cells

Even if you use a protected form, you will still have to tab (or click)
between form fields.

http://word.mvps.org

"kaalkire" wrote in message
How do I make it jump to the next cell. I don't want to have to hit tab or
move my cursor. Could i use form to do this?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Turn off auto resizing and set a preferred width for the column/cell.
Auto
resizing can be disabled with the check box at Table | Table Properties |
Table | Options or by choosing Table | AutoFit | Fixed Column Width. The
column width can then be specified on the Column tab of Table Properties.

http://word.mvps.org

"kaalkire" wrote in message
I have set up a table and when I type into the cell, the cell expands to
accommodate the text. Is there a way to fix the size of the cell so
that
instead of the cell expanding, the text will go to the next cell?