Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michael[_5_] Michael[_5_] is offline

Default Delivery point barcode question

I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet that I am using as the data source
for a mailmerge in Word 2003. The spreadsheet has a column of delivery
point barcodes (e.g., /857040700531/) produced by CASS certified
software. The delivery point barcodes produced by Word are incorrect
for multi-unit-addresses (e.g., apartments) so I want to use the
barcodes on the spreadsheet. There is nothing in the Match Fields list
that allows me to do this. How can I add the barcodes in the
spreadsheet to the mailmerge so the Postnet barcode prints?

Thanks,
Michael Bailey