Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default unable to open after installation

That would be an alternative, yes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tammy O" wrote in message
You could also try to repair the installation, by running the repair from
the
original software disk.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried repairing the installation (which you can do via
Add/Remove
Programs in Control Panel)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"genie" wrote in message
Worked fine for 2 weeks then suddenly I get message "not enough disc
space
or
memory" I uninstalled it and reinstalled it plus the patches now none
of
them open, not Word, Access, Power Point,nor Excel. All give the above
message. I have 4 GB RAM and 530 GB hard drive free on C drive.

Any suggestions very gratefully received.

Frustrated!

.