WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: one bullet is highlighted

Hi Cly,

It sounds like you have a bullet point in your bulleted list that is highlighted in yellow and you're not sure how it got there. Don't worry, there are a few things you can try to get rid of it.
  1. First, try selecting the entire bulleted list by clicking and dragging your mouse over all the bullet points. Then, go to the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen and click on the arrow next to the "Highlight" button. Make sure that "No Color" is selected. This should remove any highlighting from the entire list.
  2. If that doesn't work, try selecting just the highlighted bullet point and going to the "Home" tab again. Click on the "Highlight" button and select "No Color" to remove the highlighting from just that bullet point.
  3. If neither of those options work, it's possible that there is some hidden formatting that is causing the highlighting. To check for this, go to the "Home" tab and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Styles" section. This will open the "Styles" pane. Look for any styles that have a yellow background and click on them to see if they are applied to your bulleted list. If you find one, click on it and then click on the "Clear All" button to remove the formatting.

I hope one of these solutions works for you!