PopS

I keep coming across this same post on several groups:
It's bad form to post separately to multiple groups.
Instead use cross-posting, and indicate in the text
that you have done so. Then an anwer in one group
shows in all the groups and those reading don't have to
keep seeing the same new message over and over when
it's not new.
Just put the address for all of the groups you want
to pose to in the box, separated by commas or ";".

Pop

"InformixDan"
wrote in message

Are there any scripts, or a way for me to insert page
breaks into a
non-word created document based on a pattern or page
lines ?

What I am trying to do is print out a report from a
database, and to
tell Word when to start a new page after each record.
The report is
really too large to manually go in, and insert the
page breaks myself.
I was wondering if someone knew of an easier way to
accomplish this ?

--
InformixDan