Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Default =rand()

No. Not to my knowledge. And I think I'd know if there were.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Kim" wrote in message
Yes, I can create an autotext, but I was wondering if one already
exisited.
=rand() has every letter of the alphabet and I don't have the patience to
figure out another sentence that has every letter, LOL.

Thanks anyway.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Sorry. To my knowledge, the fox is here to stay. But you could easily
create
some sample autotext, right?
http://www.officearticles.com/word/u...osoft_word.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Kim" wrote in message
I know if I type =rand() I get three paragraphs, 5 sentences each of
"the
quick brown fox...."

Do you know of any different sentences I can get by typing something
like
=rand()? I'm just so sick of the quick brown fox, LOL.

Thanks.