Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] gtw1000@aol.com is offline

Default Importing Excel Tables

I am attempting to import an Excel table into the appendix of my
document. I would love for it to keep the formatting that is in
Excel
- unfortunately it is not. I have tried several different ways of
selecting the table and inserting it, I have also tried to insert it
as an object. It is only 105 rows and 6 columns of data for heaven's
sake!
The page will fit nicely onto legal size paper in the landscape
layout. I have created a section break at the appendix and formatted
the page to landscape legal with extremely small margins. When I
paste, or import the table, it shows up in extremely tiny font (if
there was a negative font I think I may have found it) and does not
split out to multiple pages. Any suggestions? I'm using Word and
Excel 2003.