Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aspiring Authot[_2_] Aspiring Authot[_2_] is offline

Default I get different number of sentences on different pages

That was helpful Suzanne. Thank you. After changing some settings, I only had
to do a little tweaking to get it right. I appreciate the help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

"Aspiring Authot" wrote in
message ...
This is hard to describe. I am writing a manuscript using Word. I use
different odd/even pages and different first page. Some of the pages have
ended up with a different number of sentences per page; some have 39, some
38, and the first page of each chapter has only 36 sentences per page.
Therefore, although the top sentences of the pages align (are level in the
manuscript,) not all the bottoms of the pages align. I have written
several
manuscripts and not had this problem before. I have compared page set-up
etc
in all manuscripts and can see no difference in this last one. I would
really
appreciate some guidance. Thanks!