Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ArmChairSailor ArmChairSailor is offline

Default Getting Calculator to stay on top of Window pane

Vista home premium and taskbar is set to autohide and keep taskbar on top of
other windows. I'm using it on the left side. Nothing overlays word2007's
window. I'm beginning to suspect I have some sort of profile macro running. I
remember seeing a way to start office programs and suppress profile macros. I
had no problems with word 2003 in XP either. The office upgrade came with
this computer.

thanks for your interest.
ACS

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Sailor,

What version of Windows are you using and do you have the Windows Taskbar set to autohide? I'm not seeing Word 2007 overlay the
taskbar in Windows XP.

"ArmChairSailor" wrote in message
I just checked and this software is apparently no longer free. They are
giving a 30-day free trial however. Maybe it's worth the $15 for this
program, but I'd rather find out how to remove the always on top
characteristic of MS Word 2007. Even the taskbar is subordinated to it. I've
become adept at the keyboard minimize for this MS bear.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP