Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Import pdf file into Word as Object

Do note that even with this method (and I agree with Doug that this works
well) the image will be inserted to a size governed initially by the left
and right page margins. Once inserted you need to ensure that the layout is
set to something other than 'in line' and that the size is reset to 100%.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
I have had very good results using the Snagit Printer
(www.techsmith.com) to "print" .pdf files of all types (even those
locked for printing g) with the output as a .jpg file that I have
then inserted into Word as a picture.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have tried to import a pdf file into a Word doc as an object and
as a file. Either way the resolution is not nearly as nice as the
original pdf file. Any suggestions?